CSCA Dates for competition Events
The 2017 AHOC CSCA Event Wakefield Park 1st July 2017 for the Supplementary Regs link TBA
All British Race Meeting 2017 at Wakefield Park 2nd July 2017 DETAILS tba
WAKEFIELD PARK CSCA ROUND 26 JUNE 2016 RESULTS:
Photos taken by Paul Cooper at 2016 Wakefield see link -> http://pau7l-csca164.tumblr.com/
2017AHOC Supersprint Invitation, Disclaimer & Sub Regs document: tba
Entry Fee :$tba
Dorian Fee: $TBA
Dorian bracket purchase fee: $TBA
Fees can be paid either by direct debit:
- The Austin Healey Owners Club (NSW) Inc BSB 032669 No. 252564 Please add in the Description CSCA Your Name (e.g. John Citizen) or
- By PayPal facility (incl Visa and Mastercard) through the website shopping_cart
2017 CSCA Round Wakefield Park Supplementary Regs TBA
All entries must be processed through motorevententry.org
WAKEFIELD PARK LICENSE & HELMET REQUIREMENTS:
Wakefield Park and AASA have changed their Licence issuing method;
- Wakefield Park can now only issue day licences, valid for 24 hours, at $25.00 each. The Club Licence is now $75.00 for 12 months.
- To obtain any other class of licence, including Club, application has to be made directly to AASA.
- The form is easy to find on their website, www.aasa.com.au, and has to be printed and filled out manually.
- The form can be posted to AASA or emailed to email@example.com.
- Processing time is about 10 days but they will issue some form of proof of the licence if required.
If someone turns up on the day without a CAMS licence and is expecting to be able to get an annual AASA licence, on the day, they will be stung $25 for the day licence then $75.00 for their annual licence, effectively doubling the cost to previous years.
Please note that AASA has implemented the following regarding the use of frontal head restrains :
- National level racing - compulsory
- State level racing - compulsory
- Club level racing - highly recommended
- Sprints - optional
- Tarmac Rallies - compulsory
- Tarmac Rallies Touring component - optional
Please contact the office of AASA if you have any questions.
Naturally this won?t affect us at this point but is worth noting and I?m sure Compulsory use of a FHR will become the norm in the not very distant future.
CAMS competition Schedule for 2016 incl CSCA & HSRCA (see events page for download)
NEXT CSCA SUPERSPRINT ROUNDS: